For those who are using Papago GPS, below are the latest map updates for both version :
- Junction views.
- Lane assists.
- 3D Buildings (courtesy of Papago).
- Shaded intersections.
- Toll booth alert (Selected toll roads).
- Speed limit sign.
- AES/Speed camera alert & icon display.
- Custom POI icons.
- Malaysia highway symbol.
- Announce approaching underpass, flyover, bridge, tunnel, parking area and rest area.
- Singapore postal code.
- Coverage of Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei.
How to update the map ?
- Download the map from the links above based on PND ver.
- Extract the files in the folder to your PC/Laptop. (Typical folder name: MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-yymmdd)
- Switch on your PND and connect your navigational device to your PC/Laptop by using a USB cable. A new external drive should be detected on your computer. (If the device is not detected the first time, you may need to disconnect, then reconnect the USB cable.)
- Copy the entire folder you extracted in your PC to the Maps folder in the external drive.
- Disconnect your device from the PC/Laptop and restart your unit.
- The map should be updated now. Go to Advance Settings > Maps Switch to ensure that the map is updated.